Price: 31 128 руб.
Microprocessor-based programmable device for automatic water level control.
- Control of the filling valve or pump for pumping water from the emergency pit
- The device works with conductivity or float (reed) water level sensors that monitor the following:
- level of pump dry running;
- permissible minimum level;
- permissible maximum level;
- tank overflow level.
- To prevent tank overfilling:
- the ability to connect a flow meter to detect filling valve underclosure;
- the ability to connect leakage sensors to detect water leakage to the floor of the technical room;
- the ability to set the maximum permissible duration of water filling.
- For a more uniform water consumption at the facility during the day:
- the possibility of prohibiting water filling at a certain time of the day («delayed» filling);
- switching on the water filling up to the maximum level at the defined time of the day («forced» filling).
- For alarm or automatic change of the equipment operating mode:
- potential-free changeover contact for a signal of the pump dry running;
- potential-free changeover contact for a signal of the tank overfilling;
- potential-free changeover contact for the «Alarm» signal in the following cases:
- malfunctions of level sensors;
- underclosure of the filling valve;
- water leakages to the floor of the technical room;
- exceeding the permissible duration of water filling.
- Level sensors are not included in the device package!
- Leakage sensors are not included in the device package!
- The flow meter is not included in the device package!
|Мощность подключаемого насоса непосредственно:
||up to 0.85kW
|Класс защиты корпуса: