Price: 67 274 руб.
- Multifunctional microprocessor device for deck level or skimmer pool with programming of the filter pump operation time by an electronic timer (from one to eight filter pumps).
- Possibility of programming the on/off time of any consumers: amusement pumps, pool lights, etc. (possible number of connected consumers = 8 - number of filtration pumps).
- Selection of filtration mode: continuous/periodic.
- Time programming of automatic filter washing (with AUTO unit or BESGO valve (reverse valve)).
- For an overflow pool – automatic regulation of the water level in the storage tank of the pool (if there is a set of level sensors and a solenoid valve).
- For a skimmer pool – automatic regulation of the water level in the pool (if there is a level sensor and a solenoid valve).
- Digital electronic thermostat.
- Control of dosing equipment.
- Possibility of electronic adjustment of the sensitivity of water level sensors (conductometric).
- ECO mode: control of the filtration pump through a frequency converter or the use of two pumps with different capacities.
- Backlit LCD display with indication of current time, date, day of the week, operating mode, temperature, water topping up, alarms and errors.
- LED indicators of the operating mode of the filter pump, disinfection, heating, filling and water level in the storage (balance) tank of the pool, emergency.
- Availability of potential-free ("dry") contacts for generation of the "Emergency" signal in emergency situations.
- Non-volatile memory, back-up power supply to save the current time.
- Configurable electronic protection against overvoltage and undervoltage of the mains (160V - 250V). Control of phase sequence and lack of phases.
- The system has two levels of passwords (client and service) to protect service functions and operating settings from unauthorized access.
- Ability to view statistics of the operation of the system units and the log of emergency situations.
- The package includes a PT 1000 temperature sensor with a 3 m cable.
|Power: selected by software
||~230 V / ~400 V.
|Power of one pump connected directly:
||up to 0.8 kW.
|Power of one pump connected through a contactor:
|Enclosure protection class: