Automatic dosing station without metering pumps
Crystal 4-20 Redox, pH
Price: 186 245 руб.
Automatic system for chemical treatment of swimming pool water, which allows you to measure and regulate the following water indicators:
- pH of water.
- oxidation-reduction potential of water Redox.
You can see the full range of the station in the Support section in the Table of standard equipment of CRYSTAL stations.System capabilities:
- The system allows the use of metering pumps, which are controlled by an external signal of one of the following types: pulse, 4-20mA, 0-10V.
- The system uses proportional, integral and derivative calculus (PID control).
- The system turns off the dosing pump if its continuous operation for a specified time does not have a response (the regulated water indicator does not change in the desired direction and does not reach the specified value within a specified time).
- The system automatically sets the limitation of the maximum performance of the metering pumps depending on the volume of the swimming pool and the performance of the filtration circulation pump (to prevent overdosing of chemical reagents: sodium hypochlorite and pH minus, pH plus). If necessary, the user can manually change these restrictions up or down.
- The system allows you to choose dosing pH minus or pH plus.
- An electronic flow meter regulates the flow in the measuring cell.
- There are two pairs of buffer solutions for pH electrode calibration to choose from: 4.0 and 7.0 or 7.0 and 9.0
- The system issues an alarm signal if the adjustable water indicator goes beyond the limits of the maximum permissible values (set by the user).
- The system has the ability to block the dosing of chemical reagents when the water is added in the swimming pool and to keep this restriction for some time set by the user after the completion of the water filling.
- The system keeps a list of the last 50 emergency events in its operation (emptying of canisters with chemical reagents, alarm values of water indicators, insufficient water flow in the measuring cell, etc.).
- The system has two levels of passwords (client and service) to protect service functions and operating settings from unauthorized access.
- The system has an RS-485 interface, which allows communication with a personal computer for remote control (wire connection).
- Backlit LCD display with indication of current time and temperature.
- LED indicators.
- Non-volatile memory, back-up power supply to save the current time.
|Power supply:||~230 V.|
|Power consumption:||50 W.|
|Enclosure protection class:||IP 65.|
|Station panel dimensions:||493х422 mm.|
|Block 4-20 dimensions (for metering pumps):||160х160х80 mm.|